Thursday, August 9, 2012

Zandra's House Photos

 I am very excited to announce that I have been given the go-ahead to post photos of Zandra's house and studios. These photos would have been better used in earlier blogs but are still fabulous in their own rights



This is Zandra's living room, my luggage is there because I had just arrived
This is the side of her living room, BEAUTIFUL garments everywhere

This would be the dining/sitting area or as I call it the rainbow room, this is early morning, in the middle of the day this room lights up like crazy

This is the kitchen, its where I was standing when I look the last photo

Some really cool things in the Rainbow Room

Dining Areas

More of the magic that is the Rainbow Room


There will be more photos to come but for now there is a taste, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment